Thursday 17 November 2016

Kajol is excited to play a single mother in her next !

Kajol will start shooting for Ajay Devgn’s next venture as a producer from next year.
 
kajol
 Actor Kajol is all excited to be playing a single mother in her upcoming film for which she starts shooting next year. Director Anand Gandhi is working on one of his play’s big screen adaptation that will feature Kajol in the lead.

The Ship of Theseus helmer has also co-written the screenplay for the film, which will be produced by Ajay Devgn. “He (Anand Gandhi) will not be directing the film, he has written it (story). We are still in the scripting stage, final scripting is going on. I am playing a single mother in this film. It’s a nice story and I am excited about this role,” Kajol told PTI.

Recently Kajol was spotted saying it took her a long time to accept that she is beautiful. “A lot of things have changed over the years, but now I believe that I am beautiful. It took me a long time to believe that. So my beliefs about myself have changed, and I think I am a better person today. I have grown, hopefully,” she added.

No comments:

Post a Comment